International Orthodox Christian News


HH Zhaka HH Aram I and HH Abune Paulos Meets in Atilas



The Head of the Syrian Orthodox Church, Patriarch Zakka Iwas I, arrived in Antelias on a special visit from Damascus Tuesday evening.

The Patriarch met with Catholicos Aram I discussing issues related to bilateral relations and cooperation between the two churches. They were later joined by the Spiritual Leader of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, Patriarch Abune Paulos, who was on a one-day visit to Antelias.

The three spiritual leaders discussed prospects for a number of inter-church initiatives. Welcoming his friends in Antelias, the His Holiness Aram I stressed the need for continued contact and close cooperation between the three churches.

Source:


0 Responses to “HH Zhaka HH Aram I and HH Abune Paulos Meets in Atilas”

Post a Comment




Loading...
Home

Enter your email address:

OBL Feeds | FeedBurner

Copyrighted | Holymonk Studios | theorthodoxchurch.info